Find Your strain with Marijuana Seeds Online Advisor - step by step procedure to choose best seeds for You. Sativa, Indica or a hybrid ? Growing marijuana indoors, outdoors, or hydroponics ? Production or the connoisseur ? Large plants or in a "Sea Of Green" ? To answer these questions and to find the marijuana seeds strain that's right for you, read this section and suck the knowledge! Great marijuana pictures.
Marijuana Seeds Strain Advisor
- Buy Marijuana Seeds Guide (how to choose a strain for your needs, sativa/indica high, indoor/outdoor decision, height importance, potency vs yields, flowering times, high vs stoned)
- Free cannabis seeds
- Medical marijuana seeds
- How and where to order cannabis seeds
- HIGH effect marijuana strains descriptions
Strains Popularity List
Top Three Sativa Cannabis Seeds
- White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Caramelicious Marijuana Seeds
- Ganja Dwarf (Lowrider/Lowryder) Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Strains Categories
New Strains List
- Afghani Marijuana Seeds
- Afghani Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Aussie Blues Marijuana Seeds
- Azura Marijuana Seeds
- Bianca Marijuana Seeds
- Big Black Indica Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Big Bud x White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Big Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Bob Marley Sativa Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Bonita Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- California Dream Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac - Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Charas Marijuana Seeds
- Cheese Marijuana Seeds
- Cheese Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Citral Marijuana Seeds
- Crystal Rain Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cyclone Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Durban Poison Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Ganja Dwarf (Lowrider/Lowryder) Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Green Midget Feminized Auto-flowering Marijuana Seeds
- Happy outdoor mix Marijuana Seeds
- Haze Marijuana Seeds
- Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Hindu Kush Marijuana Seeds
- Ice-o-lator Special Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Indoor Mix (Feminized) Marijuana Seeds
- JamaiCanna Marijuana Seeds
- Le fruit Defendu Marijuana Seeds
- Le Fruit Defendu Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Lemon Ice Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah Feminized Auto-flowering Marijuana Seeds
- Master Kush Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Master Kush x Northern Light Marijuana Seeds
- Medijuana Marijuana Seeds
- Misty Marijuana Seeds
- New York City Diesel Marijuana Seeds
- New York City Diesel Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Northern Light Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cristal a.k.a. Paraiso Verde Marijuana Seeds
- Skunk Red Hair Marijuana Seeds
- Space Bubble Marijuana Seeds
- Space Bubble Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Strawberry Ice Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Nova Marijuana Seeds
- Super Nova Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Silver Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- Tatanka Marijuana Seeds
- Thai x Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- Top Weazel Marijuana Seeds
- TropiCanna Marijuana Seeds
- Waikiki Queen Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Buffalo Tatanka Marijuana Seeds
- White Ice Marijuana Seeds
- White Ice Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Queen Marijuana Seeds
- White Queen Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Sensation Marijuana Seeds
- White Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- White Widow Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac a.k.a. White Wolf Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Yoruba Nigeria Marijuana Seeds
- 420 Blues Marijuana Seeds
- 420 Blues Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds Advanced Topics
- Cannabis Seeds Genetics and Breeding
- Quality of Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Gallery
- Marijuana Seeds vs Clones
- Grow From Marijuana Seeds Or Clones?
- Marijuana Seeds Storing
- How much cannabis will my marijuana seeds yield?
- Cannabis Genetics Origins
- Marijuana Seeds Laws
- Breed Marijuana Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds Strains Evolution
- Cannabis Cup Seeds Winners
- History of Kush
- What Are The Best Kush Marijuana Seeds
- History of Williams Wonder Marijuana Seeds
- History Of G-13 Marijuana Seeds
- Skunk Marijuana Seeds Explained
- What Are BC Bud Marijuana Seeds
- Auto-flowering Light of Jah Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Afghani vs Northern Lights Marijuana Seeds
- White Widow vs Blueberry Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: Durban Poison vs Super Silver Haze
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: Shiva Shanti vs Cheese
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: New vs Old Marijuana Strains
- Ganja Dwarf vs Lowryder Marijuana Seeds
We tried to collect as many growguides as possible. Why? Because they are personal and group experiences of pros and amateurs. They give us perspective and details. What is impossible to find in one guide, there is in another. Compare, build the knowledge, adjust it to Your personal needs and GROW. Describe what you think is important in your experiences and SHARE. We all need to learn from each others successes and mistakes.Marijuana Growing Contents:
- General Info
- A-Z Full&Fat Growguides
- Big Marijuana GrowFAQ
- Indoor cultivation
- Outdoor cultivation
- Hydroponics cultivation
- Troubleshooting and growing problems solutions
- Specials to intensify growth
- Harvesting and pruning
- Don't get busted guides
- Marijuana Laws
- A few ways to use your marijuana :)
- How marijuana works
- Legalize it!
- Virtual Grow Room - [NEW!]
- Marijuana News 2009
- Marijuana News 2008
- Marijuana and Travel Database
- General Info
- A-Z Full&Fat Growguides
- Famous erowid marijuana growing guide
- Growing marijuana in the fridge or in closet
- Full weed grow guide - everything in one place
- Short "growing weed" guide
- Indoor cultivation guide by seedless
- When To Marijuana Fertilize Seedlings
- Guide To LED Lighting For Marijuana Seeds Growing
- 90W UFO LED Lights Review
- Indoor Marijuana Grow Kits Explained
- Outdoor cultivation
- Hydroponics cultivation
- Specials to intensify growth
- Harvesting and pruning
A few ways to use your marijuana :)
- Free Marijuana Seed Buy Resources
- Marijuana Pipes and Bongs
- Vaporization is no as classic as smoking, but a lot healthier
- How to Consume Marijuana Without Smoking It
- Smoking Etiquette
- Principles of Responsible Cannabis Use
- How to roll a joint with great pictures
- Best Blunt Practices
- Weed types - Differences between Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica
- How to tell your parents you smoke marijuana - Marijuana Seeds and Use
- How to Hide a Pot Smoking Habit - Cannabis Seeds, Growing and Use Guides
- How To Cover Up Marijuana Smell
- About top cigarette paper for marijuana joints making
- What is a marijuana water pipe?
- What is a Marijuana Bong?
- Bong ethymology
- Marijuana Usage in Modern World
- Marijuana Potency Research
- Get Higher with Mangoes
- Four Toker Tips To Conserve Cannabis In Slow Economy
- How marijuana works
- Legalization of marijuana
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
- Pro legalization of marijuana
- Against legalization of marijuana
- Benefits of legalizing marijuana
- Marijuana girls high on weed
- The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet - Cool Enough to Admit It
- American Marijuana Use Up
- How Marijuana Became Legal (For White People)
- I smoke pot, and I like it
- Medical Marijuana Seeds - Michigan School Cannabis Grow Classes
How To Beat Drug Tests
Obviously, your best bet is to be drug free at the time of the test. I would recommend two months of drug abstinence before the drug test.
Drug retention periods are as follows:
Compound Approx. Retention
Amphetamines 20-25 days
Barbiturates 10-14 days
Cocaine 2-4 days
Ethyl Alcohol 1-2 days
LSD 20-40 days
Marijuana 14-30 days
Methaqualone 14-21 days
Opiates 10-14 days
Phenocyclidine (PCP) 10-14 days
Note: Length of retention varies because of many factors, including body weight, metabolism, body fat ratio, and the quantity and oncentration of the drug.
Remember: If you are a pot grower and you're growing marijuana for your personal use, the retention period for your organism may be longer and depend on how much do you smoke everyday.
Given the above information, you may find yourself in need of a way to beat drug testing other than 2 months of abstinence. First off, water
is your best friend. Drink a LOT of it. Secondly, purge your system. Urinate as often as you can before the actual test. The first urine
of the day contains the highest concentration of contaminant particles. Some people can't "go" with someone watching. The testers, to speed up excretion, might encourage you to drink as much water as you can. DO IT!
Thirdly, adjust your sleep cycle. Getting up earlier will let you squeeze in more trips to the bathroom before the test. If necessary, stay up all night and drink water. Fourthly, use your glands. A good sauna flushes out impurities through sweat. THC and other metabolites are retained in fatty tissues. Any exercise to reduce body fat may help you beat the test.
Intense watering does not hide the presence of any illicit substance.
You are aiming to dilute all traces to a level below the cutoff point needed for a positive result. This is mandatory, elementary defense.
- Barry Cooper's Never Get Busted Again DVD
- SIMPLY CLICK ON PRODUCT IMAGE TO BUY
- Never Get Busted Again
by former DEA agent
- $ 19.95 / € 15.00
- This DVD is truly a one-of-a-kind, never before seen, information packed tool which can help you save thousands in legal fees and stay out of jail!
- Where Not to Hide Your Stash, How Police Cause Drug Dogs to False Alert, Search & Seizure Law Made Easy, How Police Can Tell When You’re Lying, and more...
- Review: Barry former DEA officer gives inside police facts and important tips that can save any of us harmless pot smokers from arrest and sentence, so if you hesitate if this dvd is worth the money, don't, freedomi is priceless! Just one thing I do not agree is giving consent to police searches, don't do that people, you ask why ? Well we don't want to help the bad justice system, right ? Besides and most of all we value our personal civil freedoms a lot! Mike
To protect themselves from lawsuits, testers will ask you to sign a urinalysis consent form. It will ask you to list the drugs you've taken in the past week. Cross out the word "week" and write in "month." If the supervisor screams at you, just tell him you read an article that said an over-the-counter drug you took for the flu three weeks ago could show up. Now for the drugs. For almost every illegal drug there is an OTC drug that tests positive. Here is a list of cross-reacting drugs that you should list on the consent form:
|Amphetamine||OTC cold medicines, such as Nyquil, Vick's Nasal Spray, Sudafed, Neosynephren, etc.|
|Barbiturate||Rarely prescribed compounds... you're hosed|
|Cannaboids||Ibuprofen (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Mydol)|
|Methaqualone||None reported to date|
|Morphine||Codeine (in any prescription form)|
|Doxylamine||OTC antihistamines and sleeping pills|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||Dextromethororphan (found in some prescription cough medicines)|
|LSD||None reported to date|
The Testing Procedure:
Learn what test is being used. There are three that are quite common. The EMIT, Abuscreen (RIA), and ToxiLab (TLC). If you find out that they are doing Gas-Chromatography/Mass-Spectrometry (GC/MS), then you are totally screwed. The GC/MS is the chemical equivalent of finding a needle in a haystack. It finds EVERYTHING and is IMPOSSIBLE to cheat on. Fortunately, GC/MS is VERY expensive, and it is only used for confirmation tests. Don't worry about it..
The EMIT test does NOT scan for LSD, RIA does. If you use ethyl alcohol or Barbiturates, RIA does not scan for them, but EMIT does.
Also, nothing currently scans for Ecstasy, Psylocybin, mescaline, or nicotine.
If you are in the military, you are going to be tested with RIA.
The majority of federal agencies screen with EMIT. Private sector companies split between EMIT and TLC. No problem.... all are about equally beatable..
Slight of Hand:
Something like 5% of the public finds it impossible to urinate with somebody nearby. More find it difficult to void under direct observation.
It's a documented medical condition, known as "blushing kidneys."
Although a minority are afflicted, who is to say you're not one of them?
A doctor's note or plaintive insistence of "Please, I can't do it if you're watching" will do wonders for insuring privacy.
Be creative when you're in the bathroom. Use your body to disrupt line-of-sight observance. Hand placement can conceal a lot of activity, but block with anything else that's available. Males might say they only urinate sitting down. Like a good magician, distract the observer. Ask them to run the faucet; say that the sound of running water coaxes your own activity. Practice, practice, practice!
Observers, though they may not show it, are embarrassed as you are.
The longer you take to urinate, the longer the line behind you grows.
Apply enough pressure and they'll give you the latitude you need to perform your little alchemy.
Why all the contortion? Because you want to make some subtle substitutions, replacing your urine with clean stuff.
Warm and Dry:
Assume a temperature reading will be taken from the specimen. Don't swap an ice-cold brew for tepid pee. The standard temperature that they're looking for is between 90.5 and 99.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
Getting pure urine is the first step to making an effective substitution. Know your source. A relative, a minister, an infant, anyone that can be counted on for "clean" urine should be tapped.
The sample should be as fresh as possible. If you need to keep it a few days before the switcheroo, stick it in the refrigerator. After a two month period of drug abstinence, you can make your own samples galore and freeze them indefinitely in plastic baggies until needed.
WARNING!! Do not substitute animal urine, or make urine from food coloring and water. They are easily detected.
Houdini in the Washroom:
The substitute urine is clean and warm. Now you need a device to get it into the bathroom. At a pharmacy, purchase a Bard Dispoz-a-Bag Drainage Bag or other similar product made for temporary use by ambulant patients. Cost, under $4.00. They come in different sizes. In our trials, the large leg bag worked best because the extra volume and shape allowed for a flatter distribution along the midsection where you'll be wearing it. It has a short tube and cap, but you can add a short piece of rubber tubing and a valve for easy filling.
(additional 20 Free Seeds with every order)
Although the cerebral high of the
Sativa is preferred by many, indoor growers aren't too fond of this type:
Sativas get very tall, take a long time to finish off and produce skimpy
yields. BUT, by crossing the Haze, the most powerful Sativa in the World,
to a non-dominant Indica it became possible to get the height and flowering
time of the plant down to an acceptable level and still retain the unique
Sativa qualities of the high. The results: the Silver Haze, winner of the
'89 High Times Harvest Festival. Don't expect top yields but top quality
that will excite You to the bones!
High: The taste is much like the crystal flavour; a bit of eucalyptus-fruit. This shit hits you fast and hits you hard; it even makes you feel a bit over-stoned. This lasts for a while so don't smoke this gear when you got things to do! Really nice weed here; good flavour, good FX. The Reggae music playing at ReGeneration was chillin' and I really could sit on the Neuwendijk for ages... well, I did!
Type: mostly sativa
Yield: 400 gr/m²
Flowering period: 9 weeks
Grow Difficulty: moderate
Click here for more detailed info on:Super Silver Haze Cannabis Seeds
When a test is imminent, fill and seal the bag with clean urine.
Squeeze all of the air out, seal, and put it on - remembering that it can't withstand more than eighteen hours at room temperature.
So if the test doesn't go down, take the bag home and put it back in the fridge or freezer. You can repeat this as many times as needed.
Here's the correct procedure for concealing the bag. Pull down your skirt or pants. Secure the bag to your abdomen, exposing as much of the latex to your skin as possible. The more surface area taken up, the flatter the bag will lie, and the better concealed it will be.
Using the abdomen, not the leg, will let gravity do its thing. Tape it in place. If you don't want to tape it to your body, it might rest easy if you wear panties or jockey shorts. Women shouldn't push it inside pantyhose because when you take them off to pee, it'll fall out, unless you cut a pee hole for the hose. You can also purchase incontinence pants for about ten dollars. These give a firm fit, additional warmth, and need no tape. If you need, buy a spool of surgical tape.
Now, snake the output tube from the bag to your crotch. The tube and the on/off cap should be within easy reach, but hidden from sight.
It should also feel comfortable - strange at first, but comfortable.
After a few hours, you'll forget about it. When the time comes for you to "urinate", discreetly reach into your clothing, locate and turn on the release valve, or take off the cap. The "clean" urine will empty into the jar, apparently your own product. When the bag is empty, or you feel you have given enough, turn off the supply, zip up, shake your read end, and smile. A few drops on your shoe or the seat adds a measure of authenticity.
This method works well for two reasons. First, urine observers are on the outlook for bulk - glass jars, things concealed in pockets, and so forth. While someone will occasionally ask you to remove a coat, frisks and strip searches are verboten. And someone would have to get awfully close to see the small hose at work. Men standing with their backs to the observers and women sitting with their skirts up are shields enough. The drainage bag is form-fitting, especially when taped flat. No one but you knows it's there. Second, your abdomen serves as a heating pad, radiating body warmth directly to the sample. In an hour the bag will be near enough to body temperature.
As good as the bag trick is, it may not be right for everyone. A good variation. Purchase a few reservoir-tipped condoms (non-lubricated, please). Fill one, pull a second over it (to prevent bursts), and tape it as close to your crotch as possible. When the time comes to urinate, with a presharpened fingernail, puncture the reservoir tip, and go with the flow..
Women have an anatomical advantage, the option of inserting a urine-filled condom within the vagina. Again, use sharpened fingernails or a concealed pin to get things flowing. Even at extra-close range, it's virtually impossible to tell the source of the yellow stream. These techniques should be tried and perfected at home. Novices should use water in their dry runs.
Diluting urine in the specimen jar is invariably more effective than diluting it in your bladder. In fact, dilution was so rampant that Edwin Meese ordered all federal toilets filled with blue dye before a urinalysis. The toilet was one source of dilution the urine cops hadn't thought of earlier.
If a surprise urinalysis is forced on you, don't panic. You're in luck if you're looking into clear water. Dip the specimen cup and fill half full of toilet water. Dry the outside. Fill the rest with your own urine and shake. Rub the jar with your hands to warm.
Presto, the sample should be dilute enough to fall below the cutoff point.
Complete privacy means opportunity galore. Rinse and fill the specimen jar with hot water to increase the temperature; then dump it clean. Never use scalding water, since that may put it outside the acceptable temperature range and could even crack a thick, cold container. Don't be alarmed if you don't have a thermometer.
Your finger is a reliable dipstick.
Although the Health and Human Services Administration insists that toilets be dyed blue, low-level sources inside government washrooms assure us that in most cases the dye is dumped only in the bowl, leaving you fresh, clear water in the tank. Avail yourself of the porcelain oasis. But be careful - removing the tank-top makes a lot of noise. And don't flush if you are ordered not to. the thin copper or plastic spout in the tank contains fresh water. Push down on the big float to activate the fresh-water spout. Avail yourself. Take that, Blue Water Meanies!
If you're a moderate drug user, or your last use wasn't last night, as little as one third cup of water can make all the difference between negative and positive results. Conceal water in your mouth, in a rubber between your legs or under your arms. Be resourceful. Don't use spit! Saliva contains some tell-tale metabolites.
Although the color of urine varies from person to person and hour to hour (depending on diet, metabolism, etc., it is nearly always yellow), there is an unconscious Enforcer bias that rich yellow urine is the real thing. Dilution diminishes the color, so it's semi-important to compensate. No problem. Taking vitamin C capsules will give your urine a darker shade of yellow. When you then dilute it, it will balance back to innocent mellow yellow. The vitamins increase the odor, which also compensates for the added water.
Three tablespoons of iodized salt dumped into the sample and quickly stirred will deceive EMIT tests for ALL substances. The salt, and electrolyte, increases the conductivity of the specimen, and makes it harder for the binding reagents to find their target metabolites. Just make sure all of the salt goes into solution. There's nothing more incriminating than a small pile of insoluble salt at the bottom of the jar. One quarter cup of hydrogen peroxide will also work, as will 3-4 tablespoons of concentrated ammonia or chlorine bleach.
That about does it. This information all came from the book "Steal this Urine Test" by Abbie Hoffman. I highly recommend this book for further details. While I provided the majority of the "how to beat the test" type info, he goes into the legality of drug testing, etc.
Best of luck beating the bladder cops!