Find Your strain with Marijuana Seeds Online Advisor - step by step procedure to choose best seeds for You. Sativa, Indica or a hybrid ? Growing marijuana indoors, outdoors, or hydroponics ? Production or the connoisseur ? Large plants or in a "Sea Of Green" ? To answer these questions and to find the marijuana seeds strain that's right for you, read this section and suck the knowledge! Great marijuana pictures.
Marijuana Seeds Strain Advisor
- Buy Marijuana Seeds Guide (how to choose a strain for your needs, sativa/indica high, indoor/outdoor decision, height importance, potency vs yields, flowering times, high vs stoned)
- Free cannabis seeds
- Medical marijuana seeds
- How and where to order cannabis seeds
- HIGH effect marijuana strains descriptions
Strains Popularity List
Top Three Sativa Cannabis Seeds
- White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Caramelicious Marijuana Seeds
- Ganja Dwarf (Lowrider/Lowryder) Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Strains Categories
New Strains List
- Afghani Marijuana Seeds
- Afghani Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Aussie Blues Marijuana Seeds
- Azura Marijuana Seeds
- Bianca Marijuana Seeds
- Big Black Indica Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Big Bud x White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Big Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Bob Marley Sativa Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Bonita Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- California Dream Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac - Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Charas Marijuana Seeds
- Cheese Marijuana Seeds
- Cheese Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Citral Marijuana Seeds
- Crystal Rain Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cyclone Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Durban Poison Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Ganja Dwarf (Lowrider/Lowryder) Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Green Midget Feminized Auto-flowering Marijuana Seeds
- Happy outdoor mix Marijuana Seeds
- Haze Marijuana Seeds
- Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Hindu Kush Marijuana Seeds
- Ice-o-lator Special Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Indoor Mix (Feminized) Marijuana Seeds
- JamaiCanna Marijuana Seeds
- Le fruit Defendu Marijuana Seeds
- Le Fruit Defendu Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Lemon Ice Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah Feminized Auto-flowering Marijuana Seeds
- Master Kush Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Master Kush x Northern Light Marijuana Seeds
- Medijuana Marijuana Seeds
- Misty Marijuana Seeds
- New York City Diesel Marijuana Seeds
- New York City Diesel Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Northern Light Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cristal a.k.a. Paraiso Verde Marijuana Seeds
- Skunk Red Hair Marijuana Seeds
- Space Bubble Marijuana Seeds
- Space Bubble Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Strawberry Ice Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Nova Marijuana Seeds
- Super Nova Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Silver Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- Tatanka Marijuana Seeds
- Thai x Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- Top Weazel Marijuana Seeds
- TropiCanna Marijuana Seeds
- Waikiki Queen Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Buffalo Tatanka Marijuana Seeds
- White Ice Marijuana Seeds
- White Ice Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Queen Marijuana Seeds
- White Queen Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Sensation Marijuana Seeds
- White Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- White Widow Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac a.k.a. White Wolf Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Yoruba Nigeria Marijuana Seeds
- 420 Blues Marijuana Seeds
- 420 Blues Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds Advanced Topics
- Cannabis Seeds Genetics and Breeding
- Quality of Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Gallery
- Marijuana Seeds vs Clones
- Grow From Marijuana Seeds Or Clones?
- Marijuana Seeds Storing
- How much cannabis will my marijuana seeds yield?
- Cannabis Genetics Origins
- Marijuana Seeds Laws
- Breed Marijuana Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds Strains Evolution
- Cannabis Cup Seeds Winners
- History of Kush
- What Are The Best Kush Marijuana Seeds
- History of Williams Wonder Marijuana Seeds
- History Of G-13 Marijuana Seeds
- Skunk Marijuana Seeds Explained
- What Are BC Bud Marijuana Seeds
- Auto-flowering Light of Jah Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Afghani vs Northern Lights Marijuana Seeds
- White Widow vs Blueberry Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: Durban Poison vs Super Silver Haze
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: Shiva Shanti vs Cheese
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: New vs Old Marijuana Strains
- Ganja Dwarf vs Lowryder Marijuana Seeds
We tried to collect as many growguides as possible. Why? Because they are personal and group experiences of pros and amateurs. They give us perspective and details. What is impossible to find in one guide, there is in another. Compare, build the knowledge, adjust it to Your personal needs and GROW. Describe what you think is important in your experiences and SHARE. We all need to learn from each others successes and mistakes.Marijuana Growing Contents:
- General Info
- A-Z Full&Fat Growguides
- Big Marijuana GrowFAQ
- Indoor cultivation
- Outdoor cultivation
- Hydroponics cultivation
- Troubleshooting and growing problems solutions
- Specials to intensify growth
- Harvesting and pruning
- Don't get busted guides
- Marijuana Laws
- A few ways to use your marijuana :)
- How marijuana works
- Legalize it!
- Virtual Grow Room - [NEW!]
- Marijuana News 2009
- Marijuana News 2008
- Marijuana and Travel Database
- General Info
- A-Z Full&Fat Growguides
- Famous erowid marijuana growing guide
- Growing marijuana in the fridge or in closet
- Full weed grow guide - everything in one place
- Short "growing weed" guide
- Indoor cultivation guide by seedless
- When To Marijuana Fertilize Seedlings
- Guide To LED Lighting For Marijuana Seeds Growing
- 90W UFO LED Lights Review
- Indoor Marijuana Grow Kits Explained
- Outdoor cultivation
- Hydroponics cultivation
- Specials to intensify growth
- Harvesting and pruning
A few ways to use your marijuana :)
- Free Marijuana Seed Buy Resources
- Marijuana Pipes and Bongs
- Vaporization is no as classic as smoking, but a lot healthier
- How to Consume Marijuana Without Smoking It
- Smoking Etiquette
- Principles of Responsible Cannabis Use
- How to roll a joint with great pictures
- Best Blunt Practices
- Weed types - Differences between Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica
- How to tell your parents you smoke marijuana - Marijuana Seeds and Use
- How to Hide a Pot Smoking Habit - Cannabis Seeds, Growing and Use Guides
- How To Cover Up Marijuana Smell
- About top cigarette paper for marijuana joints making
- What is a marijuana water pipe?
- What is a Marijuana Bong?
- Bong ethymology
- Marijuana Usage in Modern World
- Marijuana Potency Research
- Get Higher with Mangoes
- Four Toker Tips To Conserve Cannabis In Slow Economy
- How marijuana works
- Legalization of marijuana
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
- Pro legalization of marijuana
- Against legalization of marijuana
- Benefits of legalizing marijuana
- Marijuana girls high on weed
- The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet - Cool Enough to Admit It
- American Marijuana Use Up
- How Marijuana Became Legal (For White People)
- I smoke pot, and I like it
- Medical Marijuana Seeds - Michigan School Cannabis Grow Classes
Carbon Dioxide CO2
Elevating carbon dioxide levels can increase growth speed a great deal, perhaps even double it. It seems that the plant evolved in primordial times when natural CO2 levels were many times what they are today. The plant uses CO2 for photosynthesis to create sugars it uses to build plant tissues. Elevating the CO2 level will increase the plants ability to manufacture these sugars and plant growth rate is enhanced considerably.
CO2 can be a pain to manufacture safely, cheaply, and/or conveniently, and is expensive to set up if you use a CO2 tank system. CO2 is most usable for flowering, as this is when the plant is most dense and has the hardest time circulating air around its leaves. If your strictly growing marijuana vegetatively indoors, (transferring your plants outdoors to flower), then CO2 will not be a major concern unless you have a sealed greenhouse, closet or bedroom, and wish to increase yield and decrease flowering time.
(additional 20 Free Seeds with every order)
It is a cross between an afghani and a skunk,
so is very hardy, inbred 10 plus years Stabilized hybrid Sativa/Indica:
California Sativa crossed with Indica Appearance: big long clusters, green
to goldish at harvest.
High: Very strobe-lighting visual high. There is a real BUZZ that gets going as you photo shutter your way around: click... click... click.... I love this type of real high. Take the great high and super flavour and you've got a perfect midday takeaway - after lunch smoke a joint and carry the flavour with you for the rest of the day!
Type: indica-sativa mix
Yield: 475 gr/m²
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Grow Difficulty: easy
Click here for more detailed info on:Dutch Dope Cannabis Seeds
For a medium sized indoor operation, one approach is to used CO2 canisters from wielding supply houses. This is expensive initially, but fairly inexpensive in the long run. These systems are good only if your area is not too big or too small.
The basic CO2 tank system looks like this:
20 lb tank $100
Timer or controller $10-125
Fill up $15-20
Worst case = $395 for CO2 tank setup synced to a exhaust fan with a thermostat.
CO2 is cheaply produced by burning Natural Gas. However, heat and Carbon Monoxide must be vented to the outside air. CO2 can be obtained by buying or leasing cylinders from local welding supply houses. If asked, you can say you have an old mig welder at home and need to patch up the lawnmower (trailer, car, etc.)
For a small closet, one tank could last 2 months, but it depends on how much is released, how often the room is vented, hours of light cycle, room leaks, enrichment levels and dispersion methods. This method may be overkill for your small closet.
It is generally viewed as good to have a small constant flow of CO2 over the plants at all times the lights are on, dispersed directly over the plants during the time exhaust fans are off.
Opportunities exist to conserve CO2, but this can cost money. When the light is off you don't need CO2, so during flowering, you will use half as much if you have the CO2 solenoid setup to your light timer. When the fan is on for venting, CO2 is shut off as well. This may be up to half the time the light is on, so this will affect the plants exposure times and amount of gas actually dispensed.
Environmentally, using bottled gas is better, since manufacturing it adds to greenhouse effect, and bottled CO2 is captured as part of the manufacturing process of many materials, and then recycled. Fermenting, CO2 generators, and baking soda and vinegar methods all generate new CO2 and add to greenhouse effect.
CO2 generation from fermentation and generators is possible. A simple CO2 generator would be a propane heater. This will work well, as long as the gases can be vented to the grow area, and a fan is used to keep the hot CO2 (that will rise) circulating and available below at the plants level. Fire and exhaust venting of the heat are issues as well. A room that must be vented 50% of the time to rid the environment of heat from a lamp and heater will not receive as much CO2 as a room that can be kept unvented for hours at a time. However, CO2 generators are the only way to go for large operations.
Fermentation or vinegar over baking soda will work if you don't have many vent cycles, but if you have enough heat to make constant or regular venting necessary, these methods become impractical. Just pour the vinegar on baking soda and close the door, (you lose your CO2 as soon as the vent comes on). This method leaves a great deal to be desired, since it is not easy to regulate automatically, and requires daily attention. It is possible however, to create CO2 by fermentation, let the wine turn to vinegar, and pour this on baking soda. It's the most cost-effective setup for most closet growers, for whom $400 in CO2 equipment is a bit much to swallow.
In fermentation, yeast is constantly killing itself; it takes a lot of space. You need a big bin to constantly keep adding water to, so that the alcohol levels will not rise high enough to kill the yeast. Sugar is used quickly this way, and a 10 pound sack will run $3.50 or so and last about 2-3 weeks. This is also difficult to gauge what is happening as far as amounts actually released. A tube out the top going into a jar of water will bubble and demonstrate the amount of CO2 being produced.
- Stealth Grow Boxes shipping within US, Grow Indoors
- SIMPLY CLICK ON PRODUCT IMAGE TO BUY
- PC Grow Box
- $ 595.00
- The PC grow box design allows growers to cultivate any type of plant in this carefully disguised PC computer tower. Perfect for home or office use, this small indoor gardening setup is easy for beginners, with relatively low maintenance and not too much assembly required.
- 8.1" x 21.3" x 23.2"
- Sea Of Green - LED Grow Box
- $ 950.00
- Sea of Green LED Grow Box grow box system rewrites the rules for grow light setups and efficient, effective hydroponic gardening – with a low energy footprint and very low heat emissions, the LED light can provide better intensity than a 600w HPS bulb, while using less than 20% of the energy than an HPS bulb would consume.
- 36" x 18" x 26"
- Phototron Original Grow Chamber
- $ 495.00
- Phototron Grow Chamber kit includes 6 Biax fluorescent grow lights at 55w each for a increase of almost 40% over the previous version’s light output. Simple glass frame system helps provide access to plants and shows the grower what is going on inside the grow space. Comes with a full variety of Grow, Protect and Bloom nutrients and an easy manual for setting up any kind of hydroponic crop.
- 39" x 21" x 21"
- Super Locker 2.0 - 8 Plant Vertical Grow Box
- $ 1,295.00
- Super Locker 2.0 is an 8 plant vertical grow box and represents an updated version of our popular Super Locker system. It's a fully automated, fully stocked grow system perfect for beginners. By separating vegetative and flowering phase environments, growers can develop clones while growing other plants to maturity, which cuts down on the overall time needed for an entire plant cycle and harvest.
- 66" x 14" x 24"
- Phototron LED Grow Chamber
- $ 1,595.00
- This new version of the classic Phototron grow chamber includes efficient and effective LED grow lights as well as an innovative new system called the Eco-Brain, where a computer system helps to automate many aspects of indoor gardening. The exclusive LED lighting kit is a 320w system that provides the equivalent of 1000 watts of regular grow light output. There’s a 200w top-frame light, and other lights providing a total of 120 watts on the sides of the grow chamber.
- 51" x 21" x 21"
- Cash Crop - 6 Plant Grow Box
- $ 395.00
- The Cash Crop 6 plant grow box includes carbon filter and lock and key type snap locking doors. Comes with everything you need to grow including nutrients, both spectrums of bulbs (3 each), grow and flower essentials. Also 6 plant hydroponic grow system with pump and oxygenator, 6 net pots, 6 grow cubes, nutrients. 3 grow bulbs, and 3 flower bulbs. Lock and key with carbon filter in exhaust included for smells you may not want.
- 24" x 16" x 9.5"
- My Grow Buddy - 8 Plant Grow Box
- $ 595.00
- The My Grow Buddy 8 plant grow box is a plug-and-play system which allows beginners to quickly set up an efficient grow area anywhere that space and environmental controls allow. The durable plastic frame is light and portable, and doesn’t require extensive assembly. Plants share a 6 gallon reservoir with standard 3 inch pots for each plant. Interior pieces of the My Grow Buddy kit are made to be resistant to mold and bacteria, preventing some types of harmful bacteria from infiltrating the feeding space.
- 41" X 28" X 18"
Try sodium bicarbonate mixed with vinegar, 1 tsp: ~30cc- this will gush up all frothy as it releases CO2. do it just before you close the door on your plants. A MUCH cheaper way to provide CO2 is 2 Oz sugar in 2 liters of water in a bottle [sterilized 1st with bleach and water, then rinsed], plus a few cc urine[!] or if you insist, yeast nutrient from a home brewing supplier. Add a brewing yeast, shake up and keep at 25 deg Celsius [~70 F] . Over next 2 weeks or so it will brew up about 1/2 Oz CO2 for every Oz sugar used. Keep a few going at once, starting a new one every 3 days or so. With added CO2 growth is phenomenal!!! I personally measured 38cm growth in 8 days under a 250watt HPS bulb [tubular clear, Horizontal mount.
A good container is a 1 gallon plastic milk jug, with a pin-hole in the cap. Also, the air-lock from a piece of clear tube running into a jar filled with water will keep microbes out and demonstrate the fermentation is working.
A variation is to spray seltzer water on the plants twice a day. This is not recommended by some authorities, and receives great raves by people who seem to feel it has enhanced their crop. It stands to reason this would work for only a small unvented closet, but may be right for some situations. It could get expensive with a lot of plants to spray. Use seltzer, not club soda, since it contains less sodium that could clog the plants stomata. Wash your plants with straight water after 2 or 3 seltzer sprays. It's a lot of work, and you can't automate it, but maybe that's good! Remember, being with the plants is a beautiful experience, and brings you closer to your spiritual self and the earth. Seltzer is available at most grocery stores (I get it at Lucky's @ .79 for a 2 litter bottle). Club soda will work if seltzer water is not available; but it has twice as much sodium in it. A very diluted solution of Miracle Grow can be sprayed on the plant at the same time. One factor of using seltzer water is it raises humidity levels. Make sure your venting humidity during the dark cycle, or you could risk fungus and increased internode length.
CAUTION: Don't spray too close to a hot bulb! Spray downward only, or turn off the lamp first.
Even though CO2 enrichment can mean 30-100% yield increases, the hassle, expense, space, danger, and time involved can make constant or near constant venting a desirable alternative to enrichment. As long as the plant has the opportunity to take in new CO2 at all times, from air that is over 200 ppm CO2, the plants will have the required nutrients for photosynthesis. Most closets will need new CO2 coming in every two or three hours, minimum. Most cities will have high concentrations of CO2 in the air, and some growers find CO2 injection unnecessary in these circumstances.
Some growers have reported to High Times that high CO2 levels in the grow room near harvest time lower potency. It may be a good idea to turn off CO2 2 weeks before harvesting.