Find Your strain with Marijuana Seeds Online Advisor - step by step procedure to choose best seeds for You. Sativa, Indica or a hybrid ? Growing marijuana indoors, outdoors, or hydroponics ? Production or the connoisseur ? Large plants or in a "Sea Of Green" ? To answer these questions and to find the marijuana seeds strain that's right for you, read this section and suck the knowledge! Great marijuana pictures.
Marijuana Seeds Strain Advisor
- Buy Marijuana Seeds Guide (how to choose a strain for your needs, sativa/indica high, indoor/outdoor decision, height importance, potency vs yields, flowering times, high vs stoned)
- Free cannabis seeds
- Medical marijuana seeds
- How and where to order cannabis seeds
- HIGH effect marijuana strains descriptions
Strains Popularity List
Top Three Sativa Cannabis Seeds
- White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Caramelicious Marijuana Seeds
- Ganja Dwarf (Lowrider/Lowryder) Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Strains Categories
New Strains List
- Afghani Marijuana Seeds
- Afghani Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Aussie Blues Marijuana Seeds
- Azura Marijuana Seeds
- Bianca Marijuana Seeds
- Big Black Indica Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Big Bud x White Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Big Widow Marijuana Seeds
- Bob Marley Sativa Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Bonita Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- California Dream Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac - Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Charas Marijuana Seeds
- Cheese Marijuana Seeds
- Cheese Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Citral Marijuana Seeds
- Crystal Rain Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cyclone Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Durban Poison Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Ganja Dwarf (Lowrider/Lowryder) Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Green Midget Feminized Auto-flowering Marijuana Seeds
- Happy outdoor mix Marijuana Seeds
- Haze Marijuana Seeds
- Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Hindu Kush Marijuana Seeds
- Ice-o-lator Special Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Indoor Mix (Feminized) Marijuana Seeds
- JamaiCanna Marijuana Seeds
- Le fruit Defendu Marijuana Seeds
- Le Fruit Defendu Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Lemon Ice Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Light of Jah Feminized Auto-flowering Marijuana Seeds
- Master Kush Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Master Kush x Northern Light Marijuana Seeds
- Medijuana Marijuana Seeds
- Misty Marijuana Seeds
- New York City Diesel Marijuana Seeds
- New York City Diesel Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Northern Light Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cristal a.k.a. Paraiso Verde Marijuana Seeds
- Skunk Red Hair Marijuana Seeds
- Space Bubble Marijuana Seeds
- Space Bubble Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Strawberry Ice Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Nova Marijuana Seeds
- Super Nova Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Silver Haze Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Super Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- Tatanka Marijuana Seeds
- Thai x Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- Top Weazel Marijuana Seeds
- TropiCanna Marijuana Seeds
- Waikiki Queen Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Buffalo Tatanka Marijuana Seeds
- White Ice Marijuana Seeds
- White Ice Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Queen Marijuana Seeds
- White Queen Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- White Sensation Marijuana Seeds
- White Skunk Marijuana Seeds
- White Widow Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannaphrodisiac a.k.a. White Wolf Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Yoruba Nigeria Marijuana Seeds
- 420 Blues Marijuana Seeds
- 420 Blues Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds Advanced Topics
- Cannabis Seeds Genetics and Breeding
- Quality of Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Gallery
- Marijuana Seeds vs Clones
- Grow From Marijuana Seeds Or Clones?
- Marijuana Seeds Storing
- How much cannabis will my marijuana seeds yield?
- Cannabis Genetics Origins
- Marijuana Seeds Laws
- Breed Marijuana Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds Strains Evolution
- Cannabis Cup Seeds Winners
- History of Kush
- What Are The Best Kush Marijuana Seeds
- History of Williams Wonder Marijuana Seeds
- History Of G-13 Marijuana Seeds
- Skunk Marijuana Seeds Explained
- What Are BC Bud Marijuana Seeds
- Auto-flowering Light of Jah Feminized Marijuana Seeds
- Afghani vs Northern Lights Marijuana Seeds
- White Widow vs Blueberry Marijuana Seeds
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: Durban Poison vs Super Silver Haze
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: Shiva Shanti vs Cheese
- Marijuana Seeds Debate: New vs Old Marijuana Strains
- Ganja Dwarf vs Lowryder Marijuana Seeds
We tried to collect as many growguides as possible. Why? Because they are personal and group experiences of pros and amateurs. They give us perspective and details. What is impossible to find in one guide, there is in another. Compare, build the knowledge, adjust it to Your personal needs and GROW. Describe what you think is important in your experiences and SHARE. We all need to learn from each others successes and mistakes.Marijuana Growing Contents:
- General Info
- A-Z Full&Fat Growguides
- Big Marijuana GrowFAQ
- Indoor cultivation
- Outdoor cultivation
- Hydroponics cultivation
- Troubleshooting and growing problems solutions
- Specials to intensify growth
- Harvesting and pruning
- Don't get busted guides
- Marijuana Laws
- A few ways to use your marijuana :)
- How marijuana works
- Legalize it!
- Virtual Grow Room - [NEW!]
- Marijuana News 2009
- Marijuana News 2008
- Marijuana and Travel Database
- General Info
- A-Z Full&Fat Growguides
- Famous erowid marijuana growing guide
- Growing marijuana in the fridge or in closet
- Full weed grow guide - everything in one place
- Short "growing weed" guide
- Indoor cultivation guide by seedless
- When To Marijuana Fertilize Seedlings
- Guide To LED Lighting For Marijuana Seeds Growing
- 90W UFO LED Lights Review
- Indoor Marijuana Grow Kits Explained
- Outdoor cultivation
- Hydroponics cultivation
- Specials to intensify growth
- Harvesting and pruning
A few ways to use your marijuana :)
- Free Marijuana Seed Buy Resources
- Marijuana Pipes and Bongs
- Vaporization is no as classic as smoking, but a lot healthier
- How to Consume Marijuana Without Smoking It
- Smoking Etiquette
- Principles of Responsible Cannabis Use
- How to roll a joint with great pictures
- Best Blunt Practices
- Weed types - Differences between Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica
- How to tell your parents you smoke marijuana - Marijuana Seeds and Use
- How to Hide a Pot Smoking Habit - Cannabis Seeds, Growing and Use Guides
- How To Cover Up Marijuana Smell
- About top cigarette paper for marijuana joints making
- What is a marijuana water pipe?
- What is a Marijuana Bong?
- Bong ethymology
- Marijuana Usage in Modern World
- Marijuana Potency Research
- Get Higher with Mangoes
- Four Toker Tips To Conserve Cannabis In Slow Economy
- How marijuana works
- Legalization of marijuana
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?
- Pro legalization of marijuana
- Against legalization of marijuana
- Benefits of legalizing marijuana
- Marijuana girls high on weed
- The 10 Most Successful Potheads on the Planet - Cool Enough to Admit It
- American Marijuana Use Up
- How Marijuana Became Legal (For White People)
- I smoke pot, and I like it
- Medical Marijuana Seeds - Michigan School Cannabis Grow Classes
Vaporizer Principles 101
If you have been growing marijuana for some time on,
you'd probably be interested in more sophisticated ways of smoking your cropp.
This file details the construction and operation of a vaporizer. A vaporizer (for our purposes) is a device which raises the temperature of mj high enough to cause the active ingredient (THC) to vaporize, but not enough to induce combustion. The benefits include higher healthier highs and a major increase in the buzzed/buck ratio!
The vaporizer detailed here, based on a thread in alt.drugs (thanks for all the great ideas!), is low priced and easy to construct. My design criteria where as follows:
(1) Simple to operate,
(2) Stability and ruggedness,
(3) Compatibility (easy to get replacement parts).
The plans are based on the first vaporizer I built and any suggestions for modifications and/or improvements would be greatly appreciated for subsequent revisions of this file.
Latest Revision: 9/19/94
(additional 20 Free Seeds with every order)
Original Hawaiian strain crossed
with Skunk#1. Hybrid with exceptionally broad leaves. Lots of resin on leaves
as well as flowers, with a musky hash-like aroma. Strong physical high.
Short rounded plants with wonderful red/orange pistols.
High: Be seated (you'd be best off "strapped in") and have some nice fresh drinks handy when you are ready to hit this one off! The effects are powerful and immediate. This is not necessarily the best social gear as you are generally reduced to basic grunts and giggles. This weed gets you really baked and has you stumbling around in a permanent green-like state. Great if you need to relieve a concentrated body stress!
Type: mostly sativa
Yield: 400 gr/m²
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Grow Difficulty: moderate
Click here for more detailed info on:Hawaii Skunk Cannabis Seeds
The format followed is for the mechanically impaired (i.e. me), so if this seems obnoxiously simple and detailed, it's probably because it is. Deviate/modify or mutilate the design however you want-but please let us know of any ass kickin' ideas that hit you.
Here are the 3 rules I found most helpful in building stuff (remnants from my model rocketry days)
(1) Collect/buy/steal ALL the necessary parts or reasonable facsimiles of them before starting the actual construction.
(2) Buy/borrow/steal ALL the necessary tools. Try not to skimp here. Having the right tool for the right job is a MUST(I learned this the hard way. Many schools/colleges have woodshops! Take advantage!
(3) Most importantly...PATIENCE. Don't underestimate this! It can make make or break this most precious educational device. That is:
(i) Take your time buying the parts (unless you have lots of $$$), you might find stuff on sale, in trash piles, or from friends.
(ii) Apply (i) to the tools as well.
(iii) Before cutting, drilling, gluing, or whatever, recheck (and rethink) what you're about to do. Does it make sense? Is this the right side? Etc. It sucks to get halfway done, screw up and have to start over, which brings us to...
(iv) Read/reread/reread/... the instructions until you are 100% (not 99%) sure you know what to do. If you're unsure ask someone! It's amazing how helpful people can be! (Just tell them you're building a tornado chamber for a school project, model rocket, cloud chamber :) , or something equally bogus)
Phase I: The Parts
Part # Comments Est. Cost ---- --- --------- --------- a) 33W Solder Element 1 Radio Shack(RS) (64-2082) $9.00 b) Solder handle 1 RS (64-2080) $7.00 c) Wood (8x8x3/4) 1 Dimensions are given for a guide $1.00 d) Wooden dowel (24x1/2") 1 Check out indoor clothes racks :) $1.00 e) Extension cord 1 Optional $2.00 f) 2 liter soda bottle 1 Make sure it has black base $2.00 g) Small brass bowl 1 From Head shop or Plumbing supplies $2.00 h) Rubber Grommet 1 Auto supply (wheels, etc) $2.00 i) Aluminum foil Just need a little Free j) Wood screws 3 About 1/2" is fine $1.00 k) Clear Silicone 1(Tube) Any hardware store $4.00 m) Small Block of wood 1 About 2x2x3/4 is fine Free n) Rubber band 1 Should fit snuggly around the bottle Free
Total Cost ~ $31.00 (This is an UPPER bound for sure!!)
Phase II: The Tools
A) Screwdriver For wood screws
B) Exacto knife To cut plastic
C) Saw Obviously for the wood
D) Hacksaw (optional) Cuts dowel nicely
E) Drill w/1",1 1/8",1/16", [*] bits Try to get kind of close on the bits.
F) Ruler Very handy!
G) Pencil ditto!
H) C-clamp ditto!
I) Sandpaper (optional) We wouldn't want any splinters
J) Protractor (optional) For fun with trigonometry!
[*] You'll also need a bit the same width as your dowel (1/2")
Phase III: Construction
Step 1: Base
(1) Trace out an equilateral triangle on wood ©.
(2) Cut out triangle from wood, see fig 1.
(3) Sand down all sides and edges.
(1) Use ruler and exacto to create a "guiding" groove (v-shaped) for the saw.
(2) An equilateral triangle has equal sides with 60 deg angles, so a protractor might be nice.
Step 2: Mount
(1) Label one side as T (top) and the other B (bottom).
(2) Draw (on BOTH sides) three lines as follows: Bisect each side of the triangle and mark it. With the ruler draw a line (label l) from the bisector to the opposing vertex. The result is three lines intersecting in the center of the triangle (label it IP).
(3) On the top side, drill (1 1/8" bit) about 1/8" at IP. This is the resting bed for the solder handle.
(4) On the top side, drill (1" bit) about 1/2" at IP.
(5) On the bottom side drill (1" bit) at IP to complete the hole. The reason for drilling on both sides is to prevent splintering on the surface.
(6) Sand any roughness down.
Step 3: Legs
(1) Cut dowel (d) with hacksaw into three 8" pieces (These are the legs).
(2) Since I didn't have a drill press, making the holes for the legs in the base was a little tricky. Here is how I did it:
(a) On block of wood (m) drill a hole (with the bit of dowel width) at about 15 degrees off the normal all the way through. This is known as a jig (Fig. 2). Draw a reference line along the jig.
(b) Place the base bottom side up on your workbench. Then align the jig with a line (l) so that the jig hole is about 1 1/2" from the vertex. Clamp it all down and using the jig as your guide, drill through the base. Make sure that the tilt of the jig points outward. Repeat for the other two vertices. Now you should be able to slide the dowels in and voila, you have a stable table! It should look sorta like a landed UFO (bearing gifts for humanity)! I didn't glue the legs in, because I liked to take them out for traveling purposes :)
Step 4: Chamber Base
(1) Take 2 liter soda bottle (f) and cut out a circle of about 2" radius from the bottom with the exacto knife. Take care to cut so as not to destroy the little holes around the perimeter of the base. You should be able to detach the black base (label CB) from the bottle. Do it. Put the bottle aside for step 5.
(2) Align CB onto the wood base (Top) so that it is facing up, centered, and the lines (l) can be seen through 3 of the "screw holes".
(3) With the smallest bit you have, drill 1/4" into the 3 holes.
(4) Put silicone (k) around the bottom of CB, realign it with the drill holes, apply pressure, and then screw in the 3 screws (j) into the drill holes. Now this is fixed! Add silicone liberally to make sure it's sealed up nice and tight...wouldn't want to loose anything.
Step 5: Chamber
Note: As you can see, placing the bottle into CB gives a nicely sealed chamber. Another bonus is, no matter where you are, finding a replacement chamber is exceedingly simple.
(1) Cut a small hole towards the bottom of the bottle (but not low enough to be covered by CB) with the exacto knife.
(2) Fit the grommet (h) into the hole. Shave with exacto if the hole isn't big enough. If you screw up...get another bottle :)
(3) Save the cap to the bottle (this is the "mouthpiece cap")
(4) Place a rubber band around the bottle and use it to hold a coin over the grommet.
Step 6: Bowl Element
Note: Since I couldn't find a bowl that would screw nicely onto the tip of the soldering element and I wanted a good contact without getting to fancy...
(1) Take a thin strip of aluminum foil (~1/4"x1') and wrap it around the tip of the soldering element (where the solder tip would normally go)
(2) GENTLY try and twist the bowl on. Remove foil (in small strips) if necessary.
(3) Once the bowl is on, use the eraser end of the pencil to crimp it into place (look inside the bowl-push down on the foil sticking up over the soldering element tip).
Phase IV: Operation
Putting It All together:
(1) Place solder handle cord through hole in base, pull it through until the solder handle rests nicely in the bed you've made for it.
(2) Screw the soldering element into the handle.
(3) Load the bowl.....drum roll please! Note: Just a little, i.e, the bowl should contain less than 3/4 its capacity. Pack it with a pencil eraser or something similar.
(4) Mount the bottle into CB.
(5) Turn it on (plug it in - or better yet, connect it through a switch).
(6) Wait until vapors appear (3.5-4 minutes) and turn it OFF. Otherwise it might start to burn :(
(7) Remove coin, remove cap, HIT, have next person place finger on the grommet, replace cap, go to the end of the line. Comment: Taking the cap off gets to be a pain, so a resting cover will work nicer. I am going to try cutting off the threaded part of the cap...
(8) You should be able to get 3 to 6 good hits (depending on the quality of your grass) out of this small amount!
(9) Remove bottle, PUSH HANDLE OUT FROM BOTTOM. Tap bowl gently into ash-tray, replace handle. BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH ELEMENT!!!!!! (10) Replace coin on bottle, goto (3) and repeat until everyone is happily baked! And notice how little of your precious stash has been used!
Phase V: Transportation and Storage
As an added bonus, vaporizers have great STEALTH potential, unlike pipes, bongs, etc. Break the whole thing down, put it in a box, add fluff and bango, you now have an art kit, or science project, or model railroading fog device, or whatever! By fluff, I mean chuck in some clay, paint brushes, paints, wires, model parts, etc into the box.
(1) I think that the solder handle can be replaced with the sockets used for christmas lights (like the candles).
(2) I have found that the vapor is far less pungent than smoke (another stealthing bonus), but the bottle acquires a strong scent after a couple uses and may need to be replaced (cleaned?).
Top Three Vaporizers
€310.00 / $398.10Click to Order
Digital Aromatherapy Vaporization as used in the Vapir Digital Air system utilizes advanced digital microchip technology, advanced polymers, and infrared rays to heat the material only to the temperature most effective for gently releasing the pure flavor and active elements into the environment. In this optimal condition there is no smoke, only pure vapor.
€17.00 / $21.80Click to Order
The Eagle Bill pipe in an offspring of the vaporizer family, a lot of people are not quite sure how to use this system, and a sort of instruction is justified.